Weston & Carson
Jasper loves to snuggle too
My snuggle bugs
Carson doing his senior portrait pose
Weston doing tummy time
Carson with his Nike hat on - Thanks Uncle Chris!
Weston before a walk
Doodle likes to be part of the snuggling action
Jasper & Weston yawning at the same timeI just realized that when I posted the last post I didn't include any recent pictures of the boys. They are changing daily and are constantly more awake and alert. They have just started smiling if you talk nicely to them. Their new favorite things include their play gym, while I slept this morning Billy had them both on it for almost an hour. They also love their vibrating bouncers and often take naps in there because they fuss in their crib during the day. They now roll their heads from side to side when they are on their stomachs. And a couple days ago I discovered that Weston is getting his first tooth! We were totally shocked, but it is definitely coming in. You would think that it would be one of the middle ones on the bottom, but it is actually on the bottom but on his right side. Kind of funny. The boys have also decided to give their poor parents a little bit of a break and sleep more at night. Right now they go for about a 5-6 hour stretch which is amazing for me! But that also means that they normally like to eat every 2 1/2 hours during the day. A half an hour doesn't seem like a lot, but when it is just me during the day it barely gives me enough time to do the dishes and laundry before it is time to feed them again. Their eyelashes have also started growing a ton which make them both look so handsome. Also, to help them fall asleep they love their rain play list that their Daddy made them for their iPod. No, we did not buy the boys their own iPod, it is our very first one that is now pretty dated. As I mentioned before the boys are doing a great job of sleeping more at night, but then after their first feeding at night they like to be awake. And at 4 or 5 am I could really use a little more sleep. So when the boys start swaking I bring them in bed with me and try to go back to sleep. Normally I don't really sleep, but at least I get to lay there for a while. The boys go in for their 2 month check up and shots next Thursday. Not looking forward to fussy babies x2.
Also, we will be leaving for Sun Valley that day, so hopefully they will take that opportunity to sleep and recover from their shots. My company has a condo in Sun Valley right near the lodge that we are lucky enough to get to stay in for the weekend. We will be celebrating our 6th wedding anniversary next weekend and can't wait for the fun getaway. I have actually only been to Sun Valley once and that was in the winter. We stayed in Hailey, so I am looking forward to exploring Sun Valley more. We plan to bring their stroller and do a ton of walking.

No comments:
Post a Comment