Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Wine Tasting Trip
So I have finally set the date for my much anticipated wine tasting trip in Oregon. The dates are October 8-10th. We will leave Boise on Friday morning and get into Portland on Friday afternoon. Wine tasting will be on Saturday and then returning home on Sunday. EVERYONE is invited! I am super excited and think this will be a ton of fun. Luckily I have one person already confirmed, my good friend Brandi from Anchorage. So it won't be wine tasting for one :) Let me know if you are interested in coming.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Bummer! I was so excited to join but that is the one weekend in October I'm busy - Cooney is getting married in Lake Chelan. Hope you, Brandi and whoever else goes has a blast! I'm sure you will - you can't go wrong with wine tasting :)
ReplyDeleteYou guys will have so much fun :)
ReplyDelete