Wow he is so good at saying Da Da on cue, what a smart little guy. Where was Weston, I hope clapping for brother in the background. Now teach him how to say Ga for Grandma.
Billy and I got married in June 2004 and spent three years in Portland before settling down in Boise. Billy is a spine consultant and I am an accountant. Our lives changed forever in 2010 when we welcomed our identical twin boys Carson & Weston. We hit the ground running and haven't stopped since.
Wow he is so good at saying Da Da on cue, what a smart little guy. Where was Weston, I hope clapping for brother in the background. Now teach him how to say Ga for Grandma.
ReplyDeleteI love how he whirls his tongue all around while saying it:) We have that radio flyer wagon too! Isn't it the best??
ReplyDeleteAww that sweet little voice just melts my heart!
ReplyDelete