This gal is so smiley! I had to crop sister out though, she was in the background. It is nice that this lens blurs the background, but even blurry sometimes you would rather just crop something.My friend Mandy brought her twin girls Taylor and Marissa over to our house for play date after we all finished with gymnastics. T&M are only 8 days older than Carson & Weston and they have all been friends basically since birth. I took some pictures with my "fancy" lens of these cute little gals. I love playing around with my camera, but it is SO hard photographing 2 years olds. It turns out they don't sit exactly where you would like them, and forget about getting pictures of them together. Mandy's girls did great, much better than my boys do, since they seems to sit still a little better. We unfortunately still couldn't get a good one of the two of them. Maybe next time. I also struggle with this lens because it seems like a lot of the pictures I take are blurry. So maybe if I could figure that out I might be better at taking 2 year old pictures. A huge thank you to my beautiful models Taylor & Marissa for letting me practice on them. I promise the next time you see me I won't have a camera in your face the whole time.

These photos are amazing. What a nice gift for Mandy. You are really good with your camera and 2 year olds. My grandsons have beautiful girlfriends.
ReplyDeleteLOVE it! Thanks so much for offering to take pics of my little girls as your models. You do great work. I'd hire you in a second! We had such a great time, and the girls loved all the new-to-them toys to play with.
ReplyDeleteWhoa you're becoming a pro! And what adorable models you had to worth it :)
ReplyDelete