Thursday, June 13, 2013

April and May in Pictures

So I know I haven't updated the Blog in a while and this is a lame excuse for an update, but it is all I can manage now.  Enjoy the pics of the boys from the last two months and their commentary.
The other day only one of the boys hopped in the bath when I asked them to and when I came in he was looking down.  I seriously had no idea which one he was!  I has to ask him his name :)  I think they still act super differently, but they are looking more alike.
Twin Bubbies, Carson & Weston
Billy had this great idea to have the boys make pavers with his leftover cement.  They loved the project!
Weston concentrating with his tongue out
Carson hamming it up
Carson loves picking out his own clothes.  It usually consists of his blue guitar shirt (luckily he is a twin and has two of them, but sometimes even both of them are dirty) and one blue and one green socks.  Above he is cuddling with them in his sleep.
My cute little men before a Mother's Day dinner at Spaghetti Factory
Weston and Mommy
W, Me, C, Ga Ga
Carson and his Grandma
Me and my Carsey Bear
Weston and his Grandma
The whole family, W, Me, C, Billy
The time when it is super fun to have a twin bubby.  After we sold our house Billy put in this swing for the boys.  Unfortunately they have to share, but they are pretty good at that.  The unfortunate thing is that sometimes their shorts come down a bit (see below).

The boys got their first slip and slide from their Grammy and decided to put on some people's sandals and "wash" them on the slip and slide

Love my Bubby
This is how they do "cheese" these days
Daddy brought home dry ice from work and we can't wait to "play" with it!
Carson doing his kissy face
Dry ice is the best!
It's like 3 children when the dry ice comes out
It is getting poor Weston

Weston on our hike by our rental house.  He wasn't in the greatest mood since it was a little chilly.  But he perked up once he saw this rock and all the dirt he could play in.

Weston standing in a huge hole, just because
Weston loved picking flowers and has started to become much more of a ham when the camera is out



Really Weston?  It was a nice try.
Carson wearing his favorite shirt, his "guitar shirt"
Weston trying to ride his "big boy" bike.  For the past year the boys have cruised around on their strider bikes (we actually ride our bikes with them they go that fast).  They are taking to these new bikes pretty slowly.  I love that Carson is right by his side.

Billy and his mini me
C: "Hey good lookin' want a juice box?"  Carson and either Taylor or Marissa (I am horrible I can't tell them apart)!
Weston actually smiling for the camera.  He asked me to take his picture.
Love these four buddies!  They have been friends basically since birth.  Taylor and Marissa were born 8 days before Carson and Weston and we have been doing dinners with their family ever since they were a couple months old.  I love how all of them have funny "cheese" faces.  This was the dinner party where we finally proclaimed "we have arrived!"  For most of the evening the kids played together outside and we sat inside and chatted.
Weston went up to Billy and said that they were wearing matching shorts.  So of course I had to take their picture.  Weston is seriously Billy's mini me.  Carson is a lot more like me.
Taylor and Marissa found some dirt in a bucket in the corner of the yard and transported it to the water table for them all to play in.  They all loved it!  Every time we get together with them I shutter at the thought of having quads!
We got out the music toys and it was hilarious to see all of them playing.  I love this picture as T/M is looking at the other like "seriously that is a really annoying noise!"  I am not surprised Carson has the microphone, he really likes to be the center of attention.  I have no idea where he gets it from :).  I should post an old video of me as a child sometime.

2 comments:

  1. Great update - love all the pics! And too funny about Carson falling asleep cuddling with his socks, silly guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the update. The boys are loving all the rental house has to offer. That was such a fun Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete