You look fabulous Alyson! We missed you last night, but glad to hear you are doing so well! Only a few more weeks and you will have those precious babies in your arms! :)
Billy and I got married in June 2004 and spent three years in Portland before settling down in Boise. Billy is a spine consultant and I am an accountant. Our lives changed forever in 2010 when we welcomed our identical twin boys Carson & Weston. We hit the ground running and haven't stopped since.
You look so beautiful. I can't wait to get a picture of Jasper with the boys in their car seats, I can't wait to see the look on his face.
ReplyDeleteYou look fabulous Alyson! We missed you last night, but glad to hear you are doing so well! Only a few more weeks and you will have those precious babies in your arms! :)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOops - I accidently hit delete on the comment I just posted. Maybe your stand-in blog updater isn't as tech savvy as she thinks lol.
ReplyDeleteYou look SO great Aly I wish I was there to give you a big hug!
And the window treatments turned out so cute..I love the elephants.
I can't wait until there are two adorable little guys in those carseats :)
where is Jasper's car seat?
ReplyDelete