Sunday, April 25, 2010

4 Weeks Old Already

Taken this morning by the Grandmas while Mommy slept (Weston, Carson)
Weston in his Boppy swing a couple of weeks ago

Aunt Katie holding Carson on her visit 2 weeks ago

Carson smiling at 2 weeks

Sorry it has been so long since I have posted new pictures of the boys on the blog. Somehow it is hard to find the time! Weird. The boys have been more awake during the day, which is really fun but also leaves me less time for the blog. Trade offs. They turned 4 weeks old on Saturday. At times I think it has gone by quickly, but in the middle of the night when they are both crying, it does seem like 4 weeks. We are still blessed to have both of our moms here which makes life a whole lot easier. So far there haven't been many times that they are both crying at once. The babies continue to grow and grow and grow! Carson weighted in at 7 lbs 11 oz on Thursday, while Weston weighed 6 lbs 8 oz. Every time they get weighed people are astonished at how well they are doing. Which is great because they both have some catching up to do. At 4 weeks Carson only weighs what most babies weigh at birth.

Not many other newsworthy things, we just keep plugging along. The boys did make their first public appearance that was not at St. Luke's or a doctor's office at the Co-Op. I had to get some supplements there and we were on our way back from the hospital so we just each took a bucket and walked around. They were appropriately oogled at. As much as I was against dressing them alike, I have surprisingly dressed them alike a lot lately. I think that I was so terrified at telling them apart, I bought a lot of non matching outfits. Due to their size difference this is not an issue, so bring on the matching outfits! They think it helps them get oogled at.

1 comment:

  1. I can't stop staring at the first pic of the boys - they have changed so much already and look so much older! Way too cute!

    And tell the boys to get used to all the oogling over them - I'm sure the Co-Op was just the beginning :)

    ReplyDelete