
Weston the ham, he literally smiled and looked at the camera for several minutes (why he never does this when we get professional pictures is beyond me)

Mr. C finally feeling better
I love having every Friday off to hang out with my little kiddos! They just get cuter and easier to take care of every day. We went for a run this morning instead of Stroller Strides and it was only in the mid 30's at 9:00 am, yes, that is right, it is the middle of April! So I bundled up myself and the boys. I think I did too good of a job, Weston fell asleep in the stroller and then didn't want to go down for his nap a little while later. Silly kid! This weekend we look forward to just relaxing and enjoying our healthy boys. The boys and I have literally been sick on and off for the last month and a half. Not fun! After surviving that we will not complain about taking care of two healthy kids ever again, as we know it can be oh so much worse! Happy Easter everyone!
Ummm what did you do with my baby nephews and who are these little toddlers?? I can't get over how old they look in these shots! Too cute.
ReplyDelete