October 9, 2009 - So I am now an official member of Boise Moms of Multiples. They had a garage sale on Friday night and I was hoping to score some good stuff. Unfortunately I quickly discovered that there were only so many things I could buy at this point, and they didn't really have those things. So I left with a sling for $10. I was pretty excited about that purchase. Attached is a picture that Billy took of me when I got back. I am started to look more and more pregnant each day which is pretty exciting. And also a picture of Jasper as he has not yet been featured on the blog. Which is odd because I think we have something like 10,000 pictures of him and he has only been with us for 2 1/2 years. We have an ultrasound on Monday which we are super excited about. Will post how it went and pictures hopefully Monday night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment