Sunday, October 4, 2009

We're Pregnant!!!!!






















August 14, 2009 - The day after Billy's birthday I decided to take a pregnancy test right when I woke up that morning. Still sleepy, I immediately noticed two lines. Because these were "Walmart" tests, I was in disbelief and thought, "oh, you must have to have a + to have a positive result." I quickly ran to my bedroom to get the box to compare to. Billy came into the bathroom right as I was looking from the box to the test and back again. Sure enough it was positive! I thought there might be some sort of problem with the test, so I quickly drank some water and took another one. Sure enough that one was positive too. I then thought there must be something wrong with the whole box of tests. Right when my doctor's office opened in the morning I scheduled a blood test for around lunch time. I am still not sure how I managed to get any work done that day, not to mention I had a horrible caffine headache as that is the day I went cold turkey off of diet coke. Later that afternoon after a call to my doctor's office to see if they had the results back, they called me back and told me the wonderful news, I was pregnant! I finally let it sink in. At this point I was about 4 1/2 weeks. I thought a starting point picture might be helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment