Saturday, March 20, 2010
Freedom
So because I am 35 1/2 weeks now I decided I could maybe go out and about in the real world just for a little while. The babies and I got Billy a massage today for how well he has taken care of us over the past several months. The spa is right by the mall so I decided I would first drive for the first time in over a month, and then grab a couple things at the mall. It was wonderful to be able to be like a normal person, even if only for a while. I took it very easy, but since I am not used to being on my feet I was pretty tired. I was able to get everything I needed, including these super cute onesies from the GAP that are black and say tough guy with a picture of a dog on them. I am now recuperating in my recliner and watching NCIS.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So glad you got out to the mall. I am getting so excited to see you on Wednesday. Hopefully I won't have to wait too long to meet the boys. Love you very much. Mom
ReplyDeleteI hope Billy enjoyed his massage - very much deserved :)
ReplyDeleteI can't believe it is almost baby time! I'm SO EXCITED for the little guys to arrive!!