CONGRATULATIONS YOU GUYS!!!!!! Jeff and I are SO EXCITED for you all! We are so happy things went well......and they are SO INCREDIBLY precious! Awesome names for such cuties! Hugs, D & J
Billy and I got married in June 2004 and spent three years in Portland before settling down in Boise. Billy is a spine consultant and I am an accountant. Our lives changed forever in 2010 when we welcomed our identical twin boys Carson & Weston. We hit the ground running and haven't stopped since.
Great news! Congratulations!! Can't wait to meet Carson and Weston! Sounds like you did great Alyson. :) No c-section! Good for you!
ReplyDeleteThey are adorable. Congratulations. I hope you are all doing well. Can't wait to meet Weston and Carson. Such sweet names.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! The little guys are so adorable.
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS YOU GUYS!!!!!! Jeff and I are SO EXCITED for you all! We are so happy things went well......and they are SO INCREDIBLY precious! Awesome names for such cuties! Hugs, D & J
ReplyDelete