The doctor’s appointment went great today. They checked the amniotic fluid and it looked really good, maybe drinking all that water really helped, maybe not. My blood pressure also hasn’t really changed, which is also great. I was pretty worried that when we went to the doctor today that I wouldn’t be returning home. We had our bags packed and in the car just in case. So we celebrated by swinging by my work. I have now been on leave from work for five weeks. It was wonderful to see everyone and catch up. I can’t believe it has been five weeks already, somehow I have been able to pass my time pretty well. Tomorrow we have a non stress test and hopefully that will go well. So far we just keep plugging along.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Keep hanging in there - so proud of you! They will be here before you know it! :)
ReplyDeleteI dont know how you do that! I mean one would be tough but two is just insane.I am impressed, keep up the good work.
ReplyDeleteOh and when your done and not nursing. I think Billy is going to have to be on DD duty for awhile for all your efforts....
ReplyDeleteI completely agree! Too bad Billy doesn't read the blog. I might have to nicely suggest he read this one post.
ReplyDelete